- Young Democrats: Attorney Blake Byrd will be speaking to the Young Democrats TODAY at 3:30 in room 263. Mr. Byrd will discuss his work with the Clinton campaign both in Little Rock and in Washington D.C. Please show him your support by joining us on today. Snacks will be provided.
- Young Republicans: Faulkner County Sheriff candidate Tim Ryals will be speaking during the Young Republican meeting TODAY during BOTH lunches in room 266. He will be addressing important issues facing Faulkner County and addressing law enforcement relationships with citizens. All are invited to attend.
- HOSA Members: If you are planning to compete at Spring Conference and have not received a medical release and information form, see Ms. Castleberry, Ms. Friant or Ms. Busby by Friday.
- Wrestling: Conway vs Central/Sheridan today at 4:00 pm in the CHS Gym.
- Wampus Cat Basketball: Conway vs Catholic High, 5:00 pm at Catholic High.
- Lady Cat Basketball: Conway vs Mount St. Mary, 6:00 pm at Mount St. Mary.
- THEA Foundation Visual Arts deadline is tonight at 11:59 pm.
- Creative Writing Club meets Thursday, 1/21 at 3:30 in room 116.
- Model United Nations meets Thursday, 1/21 at 3:30 in room 263.
- 10th and 11th Graders: Camp RYLA is a youth leadership camp sponsored by Rotary International Clubs. It is an excellent program for developing leadership skills, communication skills, and for networking with other youth leaders throughout the state. The local camp will take place March 31-April 3 at the 4-H Center in Ferndale, AR. Attendants are selected based on an application and interview process. Application packets are available in the counseling center and must be completed and returned to the counseling center by next Friday, January 22.
- CHS Track: Indoor Track Meet at ASU.
- CHS Wrestling: Maumelle Tournament in Maumelle.
- Conway Diving: 2:00 pm at Hendrix College.
- Lady Cats Basketball: Conway vs Siloam Springs, 3:30 pm at Buzz Bolding Arena.
- Thea Foundation Scholarships are awarded solely on talent, never on test scores, GPAs or intent to major in the arts. Your scholarship will travel to any college you attend, but if you choose to attend one of our more than 20 education partners, including every 4-year college and many 2-year colleges in Arkansas, your scholarship could be matched with thousands more dollars in scholarship money.
Fashion Design: Deadline 11:59 pm, Monday 3/7/16
Slam Poetry: Deadline 11:59 pm, Monday 3/14/16
Film: Deadline 3/18/16 (Extended deadline flyer)
- Diversity Impact 2016: The University of Arkansas is pleased to invite your students to attend Diversity Impact 2016, a free student event designed specifically for the class of 2017. Diversity Impact will be offered during the spring semester on February 25th – 27th, 2016. Space is limited so in order for students to be considered for participation, they should complete the application and essay by January 26th. Click here for further details or come by the counseling center for a paper application.
- UCA Foundation scholarship applications are currently open. If you are planning to attend UCA, visit uca.edu/go/foundation-scholarships to apply. There are 303 scholarships available. The deadline is March 11.
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to email@example.com.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.