- Young Democrats: There will be a lunch meeting for all who want to be active members of the Young Democrats next year. The meeting will be held during first and second lunch on today in Room 263. There will be important information about the club at this meeting.
- Quiz Bowl will meet today at 3:30 pm in room 114.
- FCCLA members who have not picked up their informational packet about the trip on April 28th need to see Mrs. Tell. Permission slips are due today.
- CHS 2016 Prom will be held at Ruth Doyle Intermediate School on Saturday, April 16 from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am. Cost: $20 per person, tickets will be sold today during both lunches until April 15.
- The University of Arkansas is looking for incoming freshman who are interested in a career in the medical field and expose them to the profession of athletic training and sports medicine. Students who are interested in becoming an athletic trainer at the University of Arkansas, fill out an application and have it sent no later than TODAY. Additional information about the Undergraduate Student Athletic Training Program can be found at www.arkansasrazorbacks.com. See CHS counseling center for application.
- The Young Feminist Alliance will meet Tuesday, April 12th at 3:30 pm in Room 262. Attendance to this meeting is highly encouraged for all who intended to seek active roles in the club next year. Please make a strong effort to attend. Attendance at this meeting is mandatory for all who wish to seek leadership positions next year.
- Diving: If you are interested in Diving for the CHS swim team next year, there will be an informational meeting April 12th at 3:15 at the old gym. You do not need to k now how to dive off a one meter diving board, Coach Rye will coach you into a diver.
- Lifeguard Certification Class April 15-17 at UCA. If you are looking for a summer job, this would be the class you need for a fun summer job. Sign up at UCA - HPER Center, April 12 to secure your spot. Ask for Jennifer Boudreaux, the cost is $250.
- Soccer: Conway vs. Mount St. Mary/Catholic High, Tuesday 4:00 pm, in Little Rock.
- Softball: Conway vs. Mount St. Mary, Tuesday 5:00 pm at Mount St Mary.
- Baseball: Conway vs. Catholic High, Tuesday 5:00 pm at Catholic High.
- Bricks for the Wampus Cat Courtyard can now be purchased to honor the Class of 2016.
Bricks are $100 and can be purchased to honor a senior or a group of seniors. Bricks are placed in the Wampus Cat Courtyard between the high school building and the cafeteria. You can order online at cpsfoundation.com/courtyard. The deadline is May 31. Great idea for graduation gifts!
- Signings: On Wednesday, April 13th, Hailey Estes will be signing her National Letter of Intent to play basketball at Henderson State at 3:30 pm. Mackenzie Dear will be signing her National Letter of Intent to play volleyball at the University of Central Arkansas at 5:50 pm. Both signings will take place at the Buzz Bolding Arena.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet Thursday at 3:30 in room 116.
- Softball: Conway vs. Siloam Springs, Thursday 5:00 pm at Siloam Springs.
- Quiz Bowl will meet Friday at 3:30 pm in room 114.
- ASU-Beebe will host a Preview Day on April 15, 2016, for juniors and seniors. Students can take tours of the campus, meet other prospective ASE-Beebe students and professors, eat lunch and participate in fun activities and will receive an ASU-Beebe t-shirt. To register for the event, go to http://www.asub.edu/admissions/preview-day/. Check-in begins at 8:00 am and the session will run from 9:00 am to noon.
- The American Indian Center of Arkansas Scholarship Award Program is intended to encourage Native American youth in Arkansas to consider a college education as a means of realizing their full potential and providing them with a broader range of choices when careers and employment are chosen. The program will provide assistance with tuition, books or other college related expenses. The deadline for the submission of scholarship application is April 15th, 2016. See CHS counseling center for criteria and application or on the website www.arindianctr.org.
- Track: Friday 4:00 pm at Lake Hamilton.
- Soccer: Conway vs. Siloam Springs, Friday 4:00 pm at Siloam Springs.
- Baseball: Conway vs. Siloam Springs Friday 5:00 pm at Siloam Springs.
- CHS 2016 Prom will be held at Ruth Doyle Intermediate School on Saturday, April 16 from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am.
- Pulaski Tech in North Little Rock will hold an Open House on Tuesday, April 26, from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. For more information, pick up a flyer in the counseling center.
- Driver Education – Summer School: Driver Education will be offered this summer at Conway Junior High School. Registration and fees must be turned in to Mrs. Sorenson in the south office at Conway Junior High School by Friday, May 20. Cost: $225 (cash or money order only). Dates: June 6 through June 30. Applications are available in the front office at Conway High School.
- Scholarship Information: Keep up with the latest scholarship opportunities and deadlines at http://chs.conwayschools.org/scholarships.html.
- Download the Conway Public Schools App to receive CHS notifications on your phone. Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, grades, and more.