- Honor Graduates: A list of Honor Graduates for the Class of 2016 has been posted outside Mrs. Jones’ office (across from the front office). If you have any questions or feel that your name was inadvertently omitted, please contact your counselor or Mrs. Jones TODAY.
- Model United Nations will meet today at 3:30 pm in room 263.
- Quiz Bowl will meet today at 3:30 pm in room 114.
- Softball: Conway vs. Greenbrier, today at 4:00 pm in Greenbrier.
- Thea Foundation Slam Poetry Scholarship deadline 11:59 pm, Monday 3/14/16.
- The Young Democrats will meet Tuesday at 3:30 pm in Room 263. We will discuss upcoming events and planning. Please make an effort to attend. Snacks will be provided.
- CHS Track: Tuesday at 4:00 pm in Bryant.
- Boys Soccer: Conway vs. Jonesboro, Tuesday 4:00 pm at John D. McConnell Stadium.
- Baseball: Conway vs. White Hall, Tuesday 4:30 pm at the CHS baseball field.
- Softball: Conway vs. Cabot, Tuesday 5:00 pm at the CHS softball field.
- College Preparation information night: Please join Mt. Gale Missionary Baptist Church for their College Preparation information night on Wednesday, March 16 from 6-8 pm. Visit the Counseling Center for a copy of the flyer.
- The Faulkner County Cattlemen's Association (FCCA) Scholarship deadline: FCCA awards college scholarships to individuals active in the beef and/or dairy cattle industry. Applications must be turned in by Wednesday, March 16th, 2016. See the Counseling Center for guidelines and applications.
- Model United Nations will meet Thursday at 3:30 pm in room 263.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet Thursday at 3:30 pm in room 116.
- Girls and Boys Soccer: Conway vs. Russellville, Thursday 4:00 pm at John D. MConnell Stadium.
- Softball: Conway vs. Russellville, Thursday 5:00 pm at the CHS softball field.
- Baseball: Conway vs. Russellville, Thursday 5:00 pm at the CHS baseball field.
- CHS Tug-of-War: After a decade of waiting, the Conway High School Tug of War is back! The Career Center will be hosting the Tug of War tournament on March 18th at the Conway High School football field. During the week of March 18th, students can purchase tickets for $1 and will get out of class after 2nd lunch to watch. Concessions will be available and prizes will be given out to spectators. All proceeds will benefit Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
- Quiz Bowl will meet Friday at 3:30 pm in room 114.
- Shelter Insurance Foundation Scholarship Deadline: Pick up an application in the Counseling Center and return it no later than Friday, March 18.
- Henderson State University is honoring High School Juniors by inviting them to participate in the Henderson 100 program. The Henderson 100 is a two day event scheduled for April 29th & 30th. This allows juniors the opportunity to sit in on classes of interest, talk to other university students, campus tour and see what dorm life is really about. There is no cost to students attending this program. The application and academic interest form must be filled out and returned no later than March 18th. See the Counseling Center for more information.
- The UAMS College of Pharmacy Summer Camp Program is designed for high school rising seniors and recently graduated high school students entering college interested in learning more about the challenging career pathway opportunities in the profession of pharmacy. This unique camp incorporates active participation in a broad scope of learning experiences including “hands-on” training in pharmacy practice skills, lectures by College of Pharmacy faculty and local Arkansas pharmacist practitioners, and field trips to actual pharmacy practice locations. Students currently in their junior and senior year of high school are eligible to apply. Application, official transcript, ACT scores, and two sealed letters of recommendation and must be postmarked no later than Friday, March 18, 2016. See the Counseling Center for more information.
- Softball: Fayetteville/Farmington Tournament, Friday in Fayetteville.
- Softball: Fayetteville/Farmington Tournament, Saturday in Fayetteville.
- Lifeguard Certification Class April 15-17 at UCA. If you are looking for a summer job, this would be the class you need for a fun summer job. Sign up at UCA - HPER Center, April 12 to secure your spot. Ask for Jennifer Boudreaux, the cost is $250.
- Scholarship Information: Keep up with the latest scholarship opportunities and deadlines at http://chs.conwayschools.org/scholarships.html.
- Download the Conway Public Schools App to receive CHS notifications on your phone. Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, grades, and more.