- Quiz Bowl will meet today at 3:30 pm in room 114.
- CHS Track: Tuesday at 4:00 pm in Cabot.
- Girls/Boys Soccer: Conway vs. Central Tuesday at 4:15 pm, John McConnell Stadium.
- CHS Baseball: Conway vs. Searcy Wednesday at 4:30 pm, CHS baseball field.
- The Town and Country Garden Club will award scholarships of up to $500 to eligible high school seniors who are residents of Faulkner County. Applicants must be graduating seniors, with a minimum 3.0 GPA, who are planning to pursue post-secondary education in plant science related fields such as botany or horticulture.Completed applications with required attachments must arrive by Wednesday, March 30, 2016. See the Counseling Center for more information.
- Creative Writing Club will meet Thursday at 3:30 in room 116.
- CHS Softball: Conway vs. Alma Thursday at 4:00 pm in Alma.
- Conway Wampus Cats 4th Annual Wellness Expo: The Wampus Cats Wellness Expo is a school and community partnership to provide wellness incentives to the families of Conway’s schools. This is a concerted effort to enrich the lives of our students and parents by providing a night of fun and fitness. This is a district-wide effort which includes all of Conway’s schools. The event is Buzz Thursday, March 31, 2016, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm in the Bolding Arena.
- Janice M. Scott Memorial Scholarship Fund deadline: The Janice M. Scott Memorial Scholarship Fund has been established to honor Mrs. Scott who was among the 125 individuals who perished in Pentagon during the attacks by terrorists on the morning of September 11, 2001. The foundation will issue between three and five $2,500 scholarships this year. The application, criteria sheet, and check list are online and must be completed and mailed by or before the deadline date of March 31st, 2016. http://scholarshipmentor.com/janice-m-scott-memorial-scholarship
- Quiz Bowl will meet Friday at 3:30 pm in room 114.
- CHS Track: Friday at 4:00 pm in Russellville.
- CHS Baseball: Conway vs. Alma Friday at 5:00 pm in Alma.
- CHS Softball: Softball Tournament Friday at the CHS softball field.
- Toad Suck Daze GetSmart Challenge Scholarship Endowment: Deadline to apply is April 1. The Toad Suck Daze Community Service Scholarship was established to foster an opportunity for civic responsibility, education, outreach and community growth among Faulkner County youth. To date $1.5 million has either been given in the form of a direct scholarship to approximately 302 Faulkner County students, or has been endowed with Central Baptist College, Hendrix College, University of Central Arkansas, and the Arkansas Faulkner County Community Foundation. Scholarship application can found on the Arkansas Community Foundation’s scholarship website, www.arcf.org/students/browsescholarships.
- CHS Baseball: Conway vs. Fayetteville Saturday at 1:00 pm, CHS baseball field.
- CHS Softball: Softball Tournament at the CHS softball field.
- Driver Education – Summer School: Registration starts Monday, April 4. Please see Mrs. Sorenson in the South Office at Conway Junior High School. All fees must be paid by Friday, May 20. Cost: $225, cash or money order ONLY. Class starts on Monday, June 6 at 8:00 am through Thursday, June 30. Information and applications available at the front desk at CHS.
- UCA will hold a Bear Necessities Day (junior preview day) on April 9. Sessions will include college admissions, financial aid, housing, and academic advising. A free meal in the cafeteria is included! Space is very limited for this event. If you are interested, you will need to make an account on gopurple.uca.edu and click on the “Events” tab to register._
- CHS 2016 Prom: Are you ready to have a “roaring good time” at Prom? This year’s theme is going to take us back to the Roaring “20’s” in the era of The Great Gatsby! Just picture it --- beautiful white, black and gold décor with lots of glitz and glam. We will have a photo area for pictures with photographers and props to make your pictures memorable! We will be serving hors d’oeuvres including a chocolate fountain! So come and dance the night away at an event to remember! For this year only, we will also be allowing 10th graders to attend prom with their dates! Dates must be in at least the 10th grade for all students. CHS Prom will be held at Ruth Doyle Intermediate School and will be from 8 pm to 12 am. Ticket prices are $20 per person and will be sold during both lunches beginning Monday, April 11th and ending Friday, April 15th. All ticket prices include all food and refreshments, one free picture per student at the photo station, the cost of the prom décor, and the prom DJ. Extra Prom Pictures from the photo station will be $1 each. Please join us for a night you won’t forget!
- Lifeguard Certification Class April 15-17 at UCA. If you are looking for a summer job, this would be the class you need for a fun summer job. Sign up at UCA - HPER Center, April 12 to secure your spot. Ask for Jennifer Boudreaux, the cost is $250.
- Scholarship Information: Keep up with the latest scholarship opportunities and deadlines at http://chs.conwayschools.org/scholarships.html.
- Download the Conway Public Schools App to receive CHS notifications on your phone. Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, grades, and more.