- Seniors: If you are receiving a scholarship and have not yet turned in your scholarship form, please take it to the counseling center ASAP.
- Signing: Brooke Scott will be signing with Central Baptist College to play soccer. Her signing will take place today at 3:30 in Buzz Bolding Arena.
- Boys $1.00 physical night: Students must have a dollar and their physical form to participate. Page 1 of the physical form must be completed and signed by the parent and student. The physician will complete page 2. Boys entering 10th-12th grades who are interested in participating in athletics should meet at 6:00 pm at the Arena.
- The Vickette Society Inc. 2016 Book scholarship application can be found in the CHS counseling center. The deadline for submission of this scholarship application is May 2nd, 2016. This award is open to female high school seniors who reside in the state of Arkansas, and the recipient must be entering the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff for the first time during the summer or fall 2016.
- CHS Cafeteria Notice: Seniors need to pay all cafeteria charges ASAP to assure that you get your diploma at graduation. Any cashier can check your balance and take your money during breakfast or lunch. A turkey sandwich and milk will be offered for those not having money. No charging this month.
- Seniors: To request a copy of your final transcript, test scores, and shot records be mailed to a college or university, please provide the information on the print-out at the table in the front lobby. Read the instructions and then if you need help, see Mrs. Jones, Registrar.
- Baseball (JV): Conway vs. Vilonia, today at 5:00 pm in Vilonia.
- Softball (V): Conway vs. Maumelle, today at 5:00 pm in Maumelle.
- The CHS Honor Graduate program will be held on Tuesday, May 3rd in the auditorium. Please note the corrected start time is 6:00 pm. Come celebrate our students!
- Cross Country: Anyone interested in running cross country next year please meet in the old gym on Tuesday at 3:30 pm.
- ACT Boost Class deadline: Conway Public Schools is offering an ACT Boost class designed to increase student’s ACT scores. The prep program is a comprehensive program that includes both online and face-to-face support. The online component is completed through home access to ACT test prep materials from May to September. The face-to-face support occurs the first week of August. The cost of the class is $65. Students can locate the registration form in the counseling center. Please complete form with payment and return to the counseling center by May 3rd, 2016.
- Soccer (Girls and Boys): Conway vs. Catholic/MSM, Senior Night, Tuesday at 4:00 pm at John McConnell Stadium.
- Softball (V): Conway vs. MSM, Senior Night, 5:00 pm at the CHS softball field.
- Baseball (V/JV): Conway vs. Catholic, Senior Night, 5:00 pm at the CHS baseball field.
- Girls $1.00 physical night: Students must have a dollar and their physical form to participate. Page 1 of the physical form must be completed and signed by the parent and student. The physician will complete page 2. Girls entering 10th-12th grades who are interested in participating in athletics should meet at 6:00 pm at the Arena.
- Track: High School State Track Meet, Thursday at Conway High School Stadium.
- Media Center deadlines: All library books MUST be turned in by Friday, May 6.
- Soccer (Girls and Boys) Conway vs. Van Buren, Friday 4:00 pm in Van Buren.
- Softball (V/JV): Conway vs. Van Buren, 5:00 pm in Van Buren.
- Baseball (V/JV): Conway vs. Van Buren, 5:00 pm in Van Buren.
- Driver Education – Summer School: Driver Education will be offered this summer at Conway Junior High School. Registration and fees must be turned in to Mrs. Sorenson in the south office at Conway Junior High School by Friday, May 20. Cost: $225 (cash or money order only). Dates: June 6 through June 30. Applications are available in the front office at Conway High School.
- Bricks for the Wampus Cat Courtyard can now be purchased to honor the Class of 2016. Bricks are $100 and can be purchased to honor a senior or a group of seniors. Bricks are placed in the Wampus Cat Courtyard between the high school building and the cafeteria. You can order online at cpsfoundation.com/courtyard. The deadline is May 31. Great idea for graduation gifts!
- Scholarship Information: Keep up with the latest scholarship opportunities and deadlines at http://chs.conwayschools.org/scholarships.html.
- Download the Conway Public Schools App to receive CHS notifications on your phone. Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, grades, and more.