- Sophomore/Junior Parent Night will be held TONIGHT at 6:30 p.m. in the James Clark Auditorium. Please encourage your parents to attend this seminar to receive information regarding high school success strategies, effective educational planning, college Choice, financial aid and more.
- Model United Nations will meet today in Mr. Richardson’s room at 3:30 for important information about an upcoming conference. All members need to attend.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: College Day will be held in the old gym on Wednesday, September 30. There will be approximately 70 college representatives on hand to visit with you. Please pre-register at www.gotocollegefairs.com. You will be able to either print out a bar code or download a code to your phone which will allow the colleges to scan your information.
- JUNIORS: The PSAT, the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship program, will be given on campus Wednesday, October 14th. This is the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholars program. The cost is $15. Students should sign up in the counseling center by Friday, October 9th.
- UCA is offering a free theatre workshop called “Staging Your Future” for sophomores, juniors, and seniors on Saturday, November 7. To register, go to www.uca.edu/theatre/syf.
- Come out and support the Conway High School Dance Team fundraiser at Pizza Inn on Hogan Road Tuesday, September 29 from 5-9 pm!
- Attention Wampus Cat Fans! CHS Cheer still has gray Comfort Color Wampus Cat football shirts for sale for $20 in sizes small and medium only. See Coach Ezell in room 261 to purchase.
- Everyone mark your calendars! FBLA will be doing the following in November: November 2-13 we are collecting change for the March of Dimes – we will place baby bottles in 2nd period classes. November 9-19 we are collecting can food for the Back Pack Program – this will be collected in 1st period classes. More information will come out closer to the date. Thank you.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center