- The Creative Writing Club will meet tomorrow from 3:30-4:00 pm in Mrs. Cochran’s room (116). All are welcome!
- Attention Seniors! You have one last chance to order your cap and gown for the reduced price of $23.87. Jostens will be here on Tuesday, December 5, during 2nd period. If you have not ordered your cap and gown yet, please order online at Jostens.com or in person on December 5.
- Baseball tryouts will begin Tuesday, December 5th at 3:30 pm. All paperwork should be turned in prior to that date. See Coach Boucher if you have questions.
- Yearbook: The holidays are here, it’s time to shop. Why not shop for memories? Order a yearbook online at www.jostensyearbooks.com today and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $250 Amazon gift card from Jostens.
- Seniors: A representative from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville will be on campus on Wednesday, December 6 during both lunches in front of the Counseling Center.
- The Rotary Club of Conway is now accepting applications from local high school students (10th and 11th graders) for a 2018 - Rotary Youth Leadership Award (RYLA). Rotary District 6170’s Camp RYLA will be held April 5-8, 2018 at the 4-H Center - Ferndale in Little Rock. Winners must be able to attend camp the entire time and complete a small service project before attending camp. The award covers all camp expenses including transportation to and from the 4-H Center. The application is available in the counseling center and online at ConwayRotaryClub.org. The information is also posted on the club’s facebook page at facebook.com/conwaynoonrotary/. Applications are due to the Conway Rotary Club by December 15, 2017. Winners will be notified by January 15, 2018.
- ACT-Math Prep Course will be offered on Saturday, December 2 from 9:00 am - 12:30 pm at Harding University (Burks Bldg. – 2nd Floor - Room 210) at a cost of $55. Materials will be provided. Bring pencils and a calculator. To register email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center