- Beta Club will meet in the lecture hall today at 3:30.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet today at 3:30 in room 116.
- Track: Wampus Cat Relays, today 4:00 pm at the John McConnell Stadium.
- Quiz Bowl will meet Friday at 3:30 pm in room 114.
- Soccer: Conway vs. Greenwood, Friday 4:00 pm at Greenwood.
- Softball: Conway vs. Greenwood, Friday 5:00 pm at Greenwood.
- Baseball: Conway vs. Greenwood, Friday 5:00 pm at Greenwood.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes Scholarship deadline: Application is available in the Counseling Center. The application material must be received by April 8th, 2016. Scholarship award recipients will be notified in May.
- The Arkansas Post of the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) scholarship deadline: The Arkansas Post will offer a minimum of two $2,000 scholarships to graduating high school seniors who are attending accredited school and pursuing architectural or construction-related field. The deadline for this scholarship is no later than April 8th, 2016. See the Counseling Center for application. Please address any questions regarding this scholarship to Al Rein at 1-501-340-1065 or email Albert.G.Rein@usace.army.mil
- The Conway Noon Lions Club scholarship deadline: $1000 scholarship to a deserving senior from Conway High. Students planning to attend a two or four year Arkansas college or university must have 2.5 or above GPA and at least 19 on ACT. Preference is given to students with a vision or hearing impairment. See the Counseling Center for more information.
- ACT Testing: The room assignments for the April 9 - ACT are posted in the east hallway on the first floor. Be sure to check your location before Saturday. Testing begins promptly at 8:00 am.
- UCA will hold a Bear Necessities Day (junior preview day) on April 9. Sessions will include college admissions, financial aid, housing, and academic advising. A free meal in the cafeteria is included! Space is very limited for this event. If you are interested, you will need to make an account on gopurple.uca.edu and click on the “Events” tab to register.
- Young Democrats: There will be a lunch meeting for all who want to be active members of the Young Democrats next year. The meeting will be held during first and second lunch on Monday, April 11th in Room 263. There will be important information about the club at this meeting.
- FCCLA members who have not picked up their informational packet about the trip on April 28th need to see Mrs. Tell. Permission slips are due Monday, April 11th.
- Diving: If you are interested in Diving for the CHS swim team next year, there will be an informational meeting April 12th at 3:15 at the old gym. You do not need to k now how to dive off a one meter diving board, Coach Rye will coach you into a diver.
- Signings: On Wednesday, April 13th, Hailey Estes will be signing her National Letter of Intent to play basketball at Henderson State at 3:30 pm. Mackenzie Dear will be signing her National Letter of Intent to play volleyball at the University of Central Arkansas at 5:50 pm. Both signings will take place at the Buzz Bolding Arena.
- ASU-Beebe will host a Preview Day on April 15, 2016, for juniors and seniors. Students can take tours of the campus, meet other prospective ASE-Beebe students and professors, eat lunch and participate in fun activities and will receive an ASU-Beebe t-shirt. To register for the event, go to http://www.asub.edu/admissions/preview-day/. Check-in begins at 8:00 am and the session will run from 9:00 am to noon.
- CHS 2016 Prom will be held at Ruth Doyle Intermediate School on Saturday, April 16 from 8:00 pm to 12:00 pm. This year only, we will also be allowing 10th graders to attend prom with their dates! Dates must be in at least the 10th grade for all students. Cost: $20 per person - tickets will be sold during both lunches April 11-15.
- Lifeguard Certification Class April 15-17 at UCA. If you are looking for a summer job, this would be the class you need for a fun summer job. Sign up at UCA - HPER Center, April 12 to secure your spot. Ask for Jennifer Boudreaux, the cost is $250.
- Driver Education – Summer School: Driver Education will be offered this summer at Conway Junior High School. Registration and fees must be turned in to Mrs. Sorenson in the south office at Conway Junior High School by Friday, May 20. Cost: $225 (cash or money order only). Dates: June 6 through June 30. Applications are available in the front office at Conway High School.
- Scholarship Information: Keep up with the latest scholarship opportunities and deadlines at http://chs.conwayschools.org/scholarships.html.
- Download the Conway Public Schools App to receive CHS notifications on your phone. Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, grades, and more.