- The Lady Cat Volleyball team will open their season TONIGHT at the Buzz Bolding Arena. Come out and support the Lady Cats. Play starts at 5:30.
- ACT mock exam scores for ACT Boost participants should be picked up in Mr. Terrell’s room (167).
- Students interested in becoming members of Student Council and members from last year wanting to still be involved need to meet today in the media center during lunch.
- Registration for Future Business Leaders of America is now open. Cost is $15 for local, district, state, and national dues. You are eligible to join if you have taken or are taking any classes with Mrs. Collins, Mrs. Hardee, Mrs. Raup, or Mrs. Wells. See one of these teachers for an application. Last year we had 24 students qualify for the National Competition in Chicago and had one that placed tenth in the nation. Come see what we are all about – changes are in the future.
- Please turn in your updated shot records (immunization records) to the nurse.
- The UCA Outreach Program is offering an ACT prep course beginning on September 28th that will be held on Monday and Thursday evenings for four weeks. The cost is $90.00. For more information call 450-3118.
- Anyone wanting to be part of the coolest club on campus? Caring Cats are people helping people and we need YOU!!! Pick up forms in room 113 (Daniels) or 251 (Bell) to sign up. We will set a date soon for our annual Powder Puff game to raise money for Special Olympics. DON’T MISS OUT!
- For all the young women and men who support quality, value self-respect, and strive to empower others, the Young Feminist Alliance is the club for you! Join us at the first YFA meeting on Tuesday, August 25th in Mr. Williams’ room (262) at 3:30 PM for information, free food, and empowerment.
- For those interested in Acting or Learning Stagecraft, the Conway Junior Repertory Theatre will hold auditions on August 31st from 4-7 PM for ages 8-18. Please contact us to enroll dates are August 24th – 31st 4-7 PM. To contact, please call at (501) 339-7401 or email at email@example.com
- HOSA will be taking registration for this year’s membership. Cost is $35 for state and national dues and includes a t-shirt. You are eligible to join if you are taking any health science classes this entire year and/or are taking Anatomy. See Mrs. Busby, Mrs. Castleberry, or Mrs. Friant to sign up. Money & registration form are due September 14.
- HOSA is taking applications for officer positions for this year. If you are interested in running for an office, see Mrs. Busby in the health science building.
- Student Congress is hosting a Welcome Back Bash to kick off a great school year! This event will occur Friday, August 21 during both lunches. We will be celebrating with music in the courtyard and Kona Ice. Snow cone prices begin at $2.
- Students, the computer lab, room 152 on the first floor will be open every morning from 7:30 to 8:00 for you to use for Academic purposes. To enter the building, you must use the entrance from the courtyard.
- All students interested in Wampus Cat Mascot tryouts. There will be a MANDATORY informational meeting after school on Wednesday, August 26th in room 261. Please contact Ms. Ezell for more information.
- Varsity and JV basketball tryouts for students that are new to the district will be August 25, 26 and 27 from 3:15 – 5:00 in the old gym. Students must have a physical, signed consent form, and signed concussion form before they can try out. Contact Will Johnson or Salty Longing for questions.
- If you want to know what’s going on around campus, follow Student Congress on twitter --- Follow us @conwayhighstuco This will give you information about events, such as Homecoming, Prom, and other student-sponsored events.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center