- FCCLA: Mrs. Tell will have a sign-up sheet for the District 2 meeting in Searcy for December 8 in her room in the Career Center room 909. Dress code applies - Red Polo and black pants. You must be signed up before Friday in order to attend.
- Key Club shirts are here! See Mrs. Sutterfield in room 365 with your $10 if you ordered one.
- Study Abroad: Students interested in studying abroad may stop by the Counseling Center for further information. The deadline for applying is almost here!
- The Ultimate Frisbee Club will meet at 3:30 today in room 165.
- Model United Nations meets today at 3:30 in room 263.
- The Creative Writing Club meets today at 3:30 in room 116.
- Baseball/Softball Tryouts: Today, 3:30 pm at the CHS fields.
- Student Council Members: Do not forget mandatory training at Pizza Inn today from 4:15-5:00 p.m. All members need to come by the media center to confirm their time slot. MANY slots need to be filled!
- Bear Facts Day: Visit Bear Facts Days at UCA. This includes a campus tour, information about housing, financial aid, professions and departments. Lunch is provided as well. Register at https://uca.edu/admissions/bear-facts-day/
- Off-Season Football: Anyone interested in trying out to join off-season football must attend a meeting this Friday during your lunch in the Lecture Hall on the first floor.
- Girls in IT Event: More than 200 young women in high school will network with professional women currently working in the field of information technology during the 3rd annual Girls in IT event in Little Rock. Attendees will learn about industry careers, courses, and needed skills. The Sam M. Walton College of Business is hosting the event on Friday, December 4th, 2015 from 9 am - 2 pm for 9 -12 grade girls. It is sponsored and hosted by Acxiom's Little Rock Office at 601 East 3rd Street in Little Rock, AR. Visit https://itri.uark.edu/girls_in_it.php for more information and to register, or email KBreen@walton.uark.edu.
- Baseball/Softball Tryouts: Thursday, Dec. 3, 3:30 pm at the CHS fields.
- Wampus Cat Basketball: Conway vs. Benton, Friday at 5:00 pm in Buzz Bolding Arena.
- Cosmetology Skills USA Club is hosting a fundraiser. Come and join us on December 5th for a Christmas Photo Shoot and Makeover. Cost is only $10 per family and all proceeds will be donated to the Conway Women & Children’s Shelter. For more information contact Deja’ Broyles, Aaliyah Calhoun, Jadah Dillard, Nashayla Lovelace, Essence Morgan or Zoren Tucker.
- Lady Cat Basketball: Conway vs. Springdale, Saturday at 2:00 pm in Buzz Bolding Arena.
- Key Club will hold its annual Christmas Party this Saturday from 5:00-9:00. Key Club members need to stop by room 365 for directions and details.
- Conway High School Soccer tryouts are next week at the high school stadium. Girls will be on Monday and Tuesday (Dec 7-8) from 3:45-5:00. Boys will be on Wednesday and Thursday (Dec 9-10) from 3:45-5:00. Anyone interested must have a completed consent, concussion, and both physical forms completed and turned into Coach Page or Coach DeStefano before the start of tryouts.
- Track Girls: Any senior high girl interested in running track this year needs to meet with Coach Hughes in room 501 in the old gym Wednesday, December 9th after school for a short informational meeting.
- CHS Musical Auditions: Auditions for Seven Brides for Seven Brothers will be Tuesday, December 15 and Wednesday, December 16 from 4:30-8:00 pm in the CJHS Auditorium. Sign up now for your audition via Google Classroom using the code sx66ok. Callback lists will be posted after each audition day. All callbacks will be held on the 17th. If you have any questions about the audition, email AJ Spiridigliozzi (Mr. S) at email@example.com. You do not have to be able to sing or dance to be part of the musical!
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.