- Class T-shirts: This is the last week to order your class t-shirt. You may order your shirt in the cafeteria during lunch or from Ms. Hunt in the Annex (610). All shirts are long sleeved and cost $15.
- Backpack Program at CJHS: FBLA will start picking up food drive items today 5th period. Flyers have been placed in each classroom with a list of food items needed. The classroom collecting the most items will receive a reward.
- Attention Seniors: There are only a few spots left to take the Compass test on November 17. The cost is $15.00 (cash or money order payable to UACCM) and must be paid to Mrs. Bartholomew to reserve your spot.
- FEA will have their monthly meeting today before school at 7:40 am or after school in the Career Center room 914.
- Key Club will meet today during first lunch in room 365, second lunch 363. New members that couldn’t make it to the Pinning Ceremony will be pinned during the lunch meeting. Come hear the founders of the Ozark Water Project discuss how we can be a part of providing clean water to people in developing countries. Also, get information about our Christmas Social.
- Conway Swim/Dive in Benton today at 3:00.
- Model United Nations will meet today in the Lecture Hall at 3:30 to prepare for next week’s conference.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet today at 3:30 in room 116.
- The Conway Explorers will meet today at the Police Department at 5 p.m. We will be treated to a demonstration by the K-9 Unit of the Conway PD. Hope to see you there!
- Please join Collin Cahill and his family at the baseball field today at 5:00 as he signs a national letter of intent to play baseball at Arkansas State University.
- La Fiesta Orchesta: TONIGHT at the Conway High School cafeteria. Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for children under 12. Performances and Silent Auction will be in the Buzz Bolding Arena, 5:30 - 8:00. Support Conway Public Schools orchestras!
- 6:00 7th grade (city wide)
- 6:30 Conway High and Chamber Orchestra
- 7:30 6th grade (city wide)
- 8:00 Conway Jr. High (8th and 9th)
- March of Dimes: Friday, Nov. 13 is the last day to pick up change for the March of Dimes. Let’s get that change in and see who the overall winner is. You still have time! Thank you so much for all your contributions!
- Friday is WORLD KINDNESS DAY! Caring Cats, along with members of Mrs. Taylor’s and Mrs. Daniels’ class will be handing out free thank you notes. Give the notes to someone who has been kind to you. Pass it on…
- Wampus Cat Football: Conway will play Springdale this Friday at 7:00 p.m. at John McConnell Stadium in the first round of football playoffs. Tickets to Friday night’s football playoff game will be sold in the athletic office on Friday from 8:00 – 3:30pm and are $6.00 each. After that, the tickets will be sold at the football stadium beginning at 5:15 pm. Please remember that only AAA passes are accepted for admission. Cash only, please. Reserved Seat Holders will need to purchase a ticket for admission into the game and the reserved section will be monitored as usual.
- HOSA will be hosting a Frisbee tournament to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Saturday, November 14. Register as a team or an individual or just come watch the action! See Mrs. Busby in the Health Science building or a HOSA officer for details.
- Are you an informed citizen and want to learn more about current events in state and national politics that affect you today and in the future? If so, come to the next Young Democrats meeting on Tuesday, November 17th at 3:30 p.m. in Room 263 to learn more.
- Compass Test: Seniors – UACCM will be here to administer the Compass test on Tuesday, November 17. The cost is $15.00. To sign up, bring $15.00 (cash or money order made payable to UACCM) to Mrs. Bartholomew in the Counseling Center. There are limited spots available.
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.