- Model United Nations meeting at 3:30 in room 263.
- The Creative Writing Club meets in room 116 at 3:30.
- RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVE: If you are donating blood, getting plenty of fluids leading up to your donation can help your donation go more smoothly. So make sure to be drinking more water!!! Eat a healthy meal before your donation. Avoid fatty foods, such as hamburgers, fries or ice cream before donating. Fatty foods can affect the testing the Red Cross does on your blood. HOSA and FBLA will host their semi-annual Red Cross Blood Drive on Friday, November 6! You should be receiving a reminder letter and a pass to get out of class. If you do not receive one today, please come by room 901 in the Career Center.
- Shutterbug Club / Crystal Bridges deadline: If you are going on the Crystal Bridges trip this Saturday, November 7th, please make sure you return the permission slip to Mrs. Gill today.
- Prom Fundraiser: Want a great Prom? Student Council wants to give it to you! We are raising money for the 2016 - Prom TONIGHT at Chick-Fil-A on Prince St. All dine in or carry out orders Thursday, November 5 between 5-8 pm will benefit our prom. Drive thru orders don’t count. Please come out and help us raise money to have an awesome prom! We hope to see you there.
- ACT Deadline: Friday is the last day to register for the December 12th ACT without late fees added.
- Culinary Arts annual Chili Dinner and Silent Auction will be this Friday, November 6 from 5:30-7:00 pm (before the football game), Tickets: $5.00 Location: Culinary Arts building (located on the west side of the football stadium). To go orders are available by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Proceeds go to the Bailey Family.
- Wampus Cat Football vs. Bryant at John McConnell Stadium - Senior Night.
- UCA's free theatre workshop called “Staging Your Future” for sophomores, juniors, and seniors on Saturday, November 7. For registration information, go to www.uca.edu/theatre/syf.
- Attention Shutterbug Club Members: Our November Workshop will be taking place at Crystal Bridges Art Museum in Bentonville on Saturday, November 7th. We will take a bus that will leave the school at 9:00 am.
- There will be a meeting for any student interested in wrestling Monday morning at 7:55 am in the old gym. You must attend this meeting or see Coach Frazier before.
- Senator Jason Rapert will be speaking in room 266 on Monday during BOTH lunches. Everyone is invited to welcome the Senator and hear him speak.
- Cats With Compassion Charity Toy Drive: Please help the JROTC, Caring Cats, and Wampus Cat Booster Club by bringing an unwrapped new toy or book to Basketball Madness at the Buzz Bolding Arena on Tuesday, November 10. All donations will be used with the Caring Cats Angel Paws Program. Service hours have been approved for Beta Club (max 1 hour for an average size toy or 2 small toys) and Caring Cats. Examples of donations include: Board games, coloring books, bikes, dolls, trucks, movies, gloves, hats or balls. Cash donations are also accepted. If unable to attend Basketball Madness, please give donations to Cheryl Daniels, Alye Bell, LTC Speck, or Beth Fluesmeier.
- Spring Baseball Interest meeting: There will be an informational meeting for all those interested in trying out for spring Baseball on Wednesday, November 11th. The meeting will be at 4:00 in the bleachers at the baseball field.
- There will be a softball interest meeting Wednesday, November 11th at 3:45 p.m. The meeting will be held at the High School PE gym in Coach Hughes’s room (Rm 501). Tryouts are open to girls in the 9th-12th grade who have a physical, concussion and consent form. Any girls interested need to attend. Tryouts will be tentatively set for the week following Thanksgiving.
- HOSA will be hosting a Frisbee tournament to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Saturday, November 14. Register as a team or an individual or just come watch the action! See Mrs. Busby in the Health Science building or a HOSA officer for details.
- Compass Test: Seniors – UACCM will be here to administer the Compass test on Tuesday, November 17. The cost is $15.00. To sign up, bring $15.00 (cash or money order made payable to UACCM) to Mrs. Bartholomew in the Counseling Center. There are limited spots available.
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to email@example.com.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.