- Model United Nations will meet today at 3:30 in Mr. Richardson’s room to prepare for an upcoming conference. All members need to attend.
- Caring Cats will meet during both lunches today in the courtyard. All members must attend to make plans for Powder Puff! Wear Caring Cat Shirts for points to apply to our field trip.
- Ultimate Frisbee is here at Conway High! Come by room 165 after school today for an ultimate Frisbee club meeting. Everyone is welcome.
- The creative writing club, Writer’s Block Unlocked, will meet today after school in room 116 from 3:30 to 4:00.
- UCA is having a Lifeguard Training certificate course, October 16th-18th. The cost is $250. Recertification will be October 16th and 18th and is only $100. For more information contact Coach Rye at email@example.com.
- GSA Club will meet this Friday, October 2 in room 603 from 3:30-4:30. We will meet every Friday during the month of October. Join us on Google Classroom for updates!
- FBLA, FCCLA, FFA, and FEA will be hosting a Catfish Supper on Friday, October 9, 4:30-7:30 in the CHS cafeteria before the Cats vs. Greenwood football game. Tickets are $12. Please see a member of one of these organizations or buy a ticket at the door. Please come out and support these organizations. Thank you in advance.
- School picture packages will be distributed by English teachers. Make up pictures will be taken October 7, starting at 10 a.m. in the Media Center. Don’t miss this opportunity to get your picture in the yearbook.
- Juniors: The PSAT, the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship program, will be given on campus Wednesday, October 14th. This is the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholars program. The cost is $15. Students should sign up in the counseling center by Friday, October 9th.
- Attention Wampus Cat fans! CHS Cheer still has gray, comfort colors, football t-shirts for sale. The cost is $20, sizes small and medium only. Get them while they last in Coach Ezell’s room 261.
- UCA is offering a free theatre workshop called “Staging Your Future” for sophomores, juniors, and seniors on Saturday, November 7. To register, go to www.uca.edu/theatre/syf.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center