- Congratulations to sophomore Casey Ott for winning the Overall Girls State Golf Championship!
- Congratulations to the following students who earned a spot in the West Central All-Region Choir this past Saturday in Dover, Arkansas: Savannah Raup, Cameron Benafield, Maggie Carroll, Seth Guidry, Ben Thompson, Brittany Baker, Alec Buddenberg, Neely Caudle, Joel Fountain, Jonah Millirons, Travis Reynolds, Trey Smith, Whitney Wallace, Hannah Smith, Kathryn Givens, Nash Roach, Austin Henderson, KK Carpenter, Gabby Salsbury, Asher Owen, Kiana Ross, Mary Nail, Karis Martin, Marcus Spurlock, Joshua Barnes, Kylie Dallas, Kaelin Taylor, Tori Burton, Amy Bourgoin, Grace Gavin, Hannah Martin, Meghan Triplett, Zachary Renfroe, Reagan Anderson, Joshua Lucas, Madi Stephens, Annie McDaniel, Brey Walters, and Stephanie Conley.
- ACT rosters are posted in the first floor east hallway. Be sure to check your room assignment before Saturday. Testing begins at 8 a.m. and you will not be allowed to test without a paper admission ticket AND a school ID or driver’s license.
- Today during BOTH lunches in room 266, the Young Republicans will host a speaker from “Life Choices” which is a pro-life, non-denominational organization. Everyone is invited!
- Key Club will meet today during both lunches in room 365 – first lunch and room 363 – second lunch. Come hear about Operation Christmas Child and plan to support the many activities sponsored during Key Club Week, November 2-6.
- If you weren’t able to make it to the Arkansas Governor’s School meeting, please stop by Room 167 after school today to find out about this unique, exciting program and Conway High’s application process.
- Model United Nations meeting after school in room 263.
- Creative Writing Club meeting after school in room 116.
- GSA Club will meet today at 3:30 in room 603, due to the 3 day weekend!
- No School
- Wampus Cat Football: Conway vs. Catholic, there at 7:00 pm.
- ACT Test, 8:00 am - noon.
- Senior cap and gown orders on Tuesday, October 27th.
- UALR will visit with interested students on Wednesday, October 28th, in front of the Counseling Center during both lunches.
- Williams Baptist College will visit with interested students on Friday, October 30, in front of the Counseling Center during both lunches.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: The ASVAB will be given on November 5 to interested students. This is a free career exploration test, as well as an entry exam for students who are considering enlisting in the military. Space is limited. Sign up in the Counseling Center!
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.