- The University of Alabama will be visiting today in front of the counseling center to discuss general questions about the university, applications, housing, financial aid and scholarship opportunities. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- Key Club will meet today in room 365 during 1st lunch and room 363 during second lunch. Join us as we discover ways to make our world a better place by participating in the Ozark Water Project’s Shoe Drive. Also, get your leadership training at our Key Leader Weekend coming up the first weekend of November!
- FEA monthly meeting will be today during second lunch and after school.
- Tennis Conference Tournament today at Burns Park, time TBA.
- JV/V-Volleyball - Conway vs. Russellville, CHS Arena, DIG PINK NIGHT, 5:00 pm.
- Chi Sigma Chi will perform tonight at the Dig Pink volleyball game!
- Show your support for DIG PINK today by wearing PINK! Pink beads will be sold during both lunches in the cafeteria for $1.00! Find a player and buy a necklace today! All proceeds will be donated to the Bailey Family.
- The CHS Volleyball Team is selling raffle tickets for $2.00. Buy a ticket for a chance to win some AMAZING prizes at the DIG PINK game today!
- Centennial Bank will be grilling burgers outside the Arena before the DIG PINK game today starting at 4:30! You can purchase a burger, chips and water for $5.00!
- Arkansas Governor’s School is a unique experience for a select group of highly motivated, creative 11th graders to live and learn in an exciting atmosphere unlike any other. Come to room 167 after school today to find out about the program and Conway High’s application process.
- FBLA : Turn in Catfish Supper money/tickets today to the teacher who assigned you the tickets (Mrs. Hardee or Mrs. Wells).
- FBLA : Wear your black chapter t-shirts this Friday.
- Paul Mitchell School will meet with interested students Friday 10/9 in front of the Counseling Center during both lunches.
- FBLA, FCCLA, FFA, and FEA will be hosting a Catfish Supper on Friday, October 9, 4:30-7:30 in the CHS cafeteria before the Cats vs. Greenwood football game. Tickets are $12. Please see a member of one of these organizations or buy a ticket at the door. Please come out and support these organizations.
- Deadline: Shutterbug Club Workshop sign-up. Please sign up on Mrs. Gill's door, room 210, by today after school.
- PSAT Deadline for Juniors: The PSAT, the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship program, will be given on campus Wednesday, October 14th. This is the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholars program. The cost is $15. Students should sign up in the counseling center by Friday, October 9th.
- Football - Conway vs. Greenwood at John McConnell Stadium, 7:00 pm.
- There will be a Shutterbug Club Workshop this Saturday, October 10 from 4:00-6:00 pm in Mrs. Gill’s room (210). There will be a sign up sheet on Mrs. Gill’s door, please sign up no later than Friday, October 9th after school. We look forward to seeing you!
- Central Arkansas Grambling State University Alumni Chapter High School Day on 10/10.
- Lady Cat Tournament - Arena/CHS Gym/Stuart/Courtway, times TBA.
- Cross Country – Bryant Tournament, there, time TBA.
- Caring Cats will have the annual Powder Puff Game on October 21. Girls wanting to play must be a Caring Cat member with paperwork turned in and dues paid.
- Juniors: The PSAT, the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship program, will be given on campus Wednesday, October 14th. This is the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholars program. The cost is $15. Students should sign up in the counseling center by Friday, October 9th.
- Do you Believe in Fair Play, Dignity of Work and the American Way of Life? Then you are the right person for us. We need you to sign up for a SKILLSUSA membership today. The cost is only $20. You are eligible to join if you are taking any technical and industry career classes. See Mrs. Park, Mrs. Gill, Mrs. Thornton, or Mrs. Calhoun, Mr. Mathis, Mr. Kennedy, Mr. Montz, Mr. Woods, or Mr. Pendley to sign up. Deadline is October 16th.
- UCA is having a Lifeguard Training certificate course, October 16th-18th. The cost is $250. Re-certification is October 16th and 18th and is only $100. For more information contact Coach Rye at email@example.com.
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.