- Model United Nations will meet today at 3:30 in Mr. Richardson’s room. Anyone who was unable to attend the meetings last week you are still welcomed to join.
- The next Police Explorers meeting will be on Thursday, September 10 at 5:00 PM at the Conway Police Department headquarters conference room. Don’t forget to bring signed applications for membership.
- FEA (Future Educators Association) will have their first meeting on Thursday, September 10 after school. If you are interested in becoming an educator join us! The meeting will be held in the Career Center room 914. If you are unable to attend the meeting stop by and let Mrs. Worley know.
- The creative writing club “Writer’s Block Unlocked” will meet today after school in 116 from 3:30-4:00. Come and share your own creative writing and hear from others!
- All FCCLA members who have not paid their dues the cost is $15 you can pay Mrs. Hunt or Mrs. Tell. If you would like to join FCCLA and have not, see Mrs. Hunt or Mrs. Tell in the Career Center for a registration form.
- The Lady Cat Volleyball Team will take on Greenwood Thursday TONIGHT for their first conference match of the season. Come out and support the Lady Cats. JV starts at 5pm and Varsity at 6pm.
- The Young Republican Club organizational meeting will be held this Friday during BOTH lunches. Bring your lunch to room 266 and dessert will be provided. Join a fun energetic club and openly discuss and share ideas on current political issues.
- National Honor Society members there will be a follow up meeting today before and after school in Mr. Kelly’s classroom – Room 363.
- Anyone interested in FFA, there will be a kickoff meeting Thursday September 10. We will have food, games, and information available about what FFA is doing this year. So come hang out with us at Laurel Park September 10 at 6pm. Our dues are $30, which include a T-shirt.
- Beta Club meets after school in the lecture hall today. Please attend to find out about joining our academic honor service club.
- The deadline for senior ads in the yearbook is September 24. Order forms are on our school website or hanging on the bulletin board outside room 601 in the annex.
- The Miss Wampus Cat Pageants will be held Saturday, September 26, 2015! If you are a girl in grades 10-12, then you are eligible to participate in the Miss Wampus Cat Pageants! Registration forms can be picked up in room #105!
- Yearbooks are now on sale online for $50. Order before September 25 to receive four free icons. To order, go to jostensyearbooks.com.
- School pictures will be taken September 16-17-18, with seniors on Wednesday, juniors on Thursday and sophomores on Friday. The dress code will be enforced.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
Course Catalog 2016-17
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center
Student Handbook 2015-16