- CHS 2016 Prom will be held at Ruth Doyle Intermediate School on Saturday, April 16 from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am. Cost: $20 per person, tickets will be sold during both lunches until April 15.
- The Young Feminist Alliance will meet today at 3:30 pm in Room 262. Attendance to this meeting is highly encouraged for all who intended to seek active roles in the club next year. Please make a strong effort to attend. Attendance at this meeting is mandatory for all who wish to seek leadership positions next year.
- Diving: If you are interested in Diving for the CHS swim team next year, there will be an informational meeting today at 3:15 at the old gym. You do not need to k now how to dive off a one meter diving board, Coach Rye will coach you into a diver.
- Lifeguard Certification Class April 15-17 at UCA. If you are looking for a summer job, this would be the class you need for a fun summer job. Sign up at UCA - HPER Center, today to secure your spot. Ask for Jennifer Boudreaux, the cost is $250.
- Soccer: Conway vs. Mount St. Mary/Catholic High, today at 4:00 pm in Little Rock.
- Softball: Conway vs. Mount St. Mary, today 5:00 pm at Mount St Mary.
- Baseball: Conway vs. Catholic High, today 5:00 pm at Catholic High.
- Bricks for the Wampus Cat Courtyard can now be purchased to honor the Class of 2016.
Bricks are $100 and can be purchased to honor a senior or a group of seniors. Bricks are placed in the Wampus Cat Courtyard between the high school building and the cafeteria. You can order online at cpsfoundation.com/courtyard. The deadline is May 31. Great idea for graduation gifts!
- The Young Republicans will meet Wednesday during BOTH lunches. Among the topics that will be discussed are club pictures.
- Signings: On Wednesday, April 13th, Hailey Estes will be signing her National Letter of Intent to play basketball at Henderson State at 3:30 pm. Mackenzie Dear will be signing her National Letter of Intent to play volleyball at the University of Central Arkansas at 5:50 pm. Both signings will take place at the Buzz Bolding Arena.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet Thursday at 3:30 in room 116.
- Softball: Conway vs. Siloam Springs, Thursday 5:00 pm at Siloam Springs.
- Quiz Bowl will meet Friday at 3:30 pm in room 114.
- ASU-Beebe will host a Preview Day on April 15, 2016, for juniors and seniors. Students can take tours of the campus, meet other prospective ASE-Beebe students and professors, eat lunch and participate in fun activities and will receive an ASU-Beebe t-shirt. To register for the event, go to http://www.asub.edu/admissions/preview-day/. Check-in begins at 8:00 am and the session will run from 9:00 am to noon.
- The American Indian Center of Arkansas Scholarship Award Program is intended to encourage Native American youth in Arkansas to consider a college education as a means of realizing their full potential and providing them with a broader range of choices when careers and employment are chosen. The program will provide assistance with tuition, books or other college related expenses. The deadline for the submission of scholarship application is April 15th, 2016. See CHS counseling center for criteria and application or on the website www.arindianctr.org.
- Track: Friday 4:00 pm at Lake Hamilton.
- Soccer: Conway vs. Siloam Springs, Friday 4:00 pm at Siloam Springs.
- Baseball: Conway vs. Siloam Springs Friday 5:00 pm at Siloam Springs.
- CHS 2016 Prom will be held at Ruth Doyle Intermediate School on Saturday, April 16 from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am.
- Voter Registration: Students are you 18 and a registered voter? If you are 18 and not a registered voter, listen up. The Phi Mu Mu Graduate Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. is hosting a Voter Registration here at Conway High School on April 19th and 20th in the cafeteria. Please stop by and visit with them to get registered.
- Musical: Conway High School will present the musical Seven Brides for Seven Brothers on the following dates: Thursday, April 21 at 7:00 pm --- Friday, April 22 at 7:00 pm --- Saturday, April 23 at 1:00 pm and at 7:00 pm. Tickets may be purchased at the door --- $6 for adults and $4 for students (ages 4-12th grade). All performances will be held at the James H. Clark Auditorium. Come see our talented students perform!
- Pulaski Tech in North Little Rock will hold an Open House on Tuesday, April 26, from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. For more information, pick up a flyer in the counseling center.
- Driver Education – Summer School: Driver Education will be offered this summer at Conway Junior High School. Registration and fees must be turned in to Mrs. Sorenson in the south office at Conway Junior High School by Friday, May 20. Cost: $225 (cash or money order only). Dates: June 6 through June 30. Applications are available in the front office at Conway High School.
- ACT Boost Class: Conway Public Schools is offering an ACT Boost class designed to increase student’s ACT scores. The prep program is a comprehensive program that includes both online and face-to-face support. The online component is completed through home access to ACT test prep materials from May to September. The face-to-face support occurs the first week of August. The cost of the class is $65. Students can locate the registration form in the counseling center. Please complete form with payment and return to the counseling center by May 3rd, 2016.
- Scholarship Information: Keep up with the latest scholarship opportunities and deadlines at http://chs.conwayschools.org/scholarships.html.
- Download the Conway Public Schools App to receive CHS notifications on your phone. Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, grades, and more.