- Please turn in your updated shot records (immunization records) to the nurse.
- Are you an active student that would like to make a difference in our political process? If so, then join the Young Democrats for our first meeting TODAY in room 263 after school. Information, fun and free food will be included.
- HOSA will be taking registration for this year’s membership. Cost is $35 for state and national dues and includes a t-shirt. You are eligible to join if you are taking any health science classes this entire year and/or are taking Anatomy. See Mrs. Busby, Mrs. Castleberry, or Mrs. Friant to sign up. Money & registration form are due September 14.
- HOSA is taking applications for officer positions for this year. If you are interested in running for an office, see Mrs. Busby in the health science building.
- Student Congress is hosting a Welcome Back Bash to kick off a great school year! This event will occur Friday, August 21 during both lunches. We will be celebrating with music in the courtyard and Kona Ice. Snow cone prices begin at $2.
- The computer lab, room 152 on the first floor will be open every morning from 7:30 to 8:00 for you to use for Academic purposes.
- Attention all students interested in Wampus Cat Mascot tryouts. There will be a MANDATORY informational meeting after school on Wednesday, August 26th in room 261. Please contact Ms. Ezell for more information.
- Varsity and JV basketball tryouts for students that are new to the district will be August 25, 26 and 27. Students must have a physical, signed consent form, and signed concussion form before they can try out. Contact Will Johnson or Salty Longing for questions.
- If you want to know what’s going on around campus, follow Student Congress on twitter --- Follow us @conwayhighstuco This will give you information about events, such as Homecoming, Prom, and other student sponsored events.
- Student Congress Officer Campaigning will begin Wednesday, August 19. Those interested in running will meet with Mrs. Wilson and Ms. Nguyen Tuesday, August 18 during both lunches in the media center. Campaigns will run August 19-26th. The student body will vote Thursday, August 27.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center