- Attention National Honor Society Members, there will be a brief meeting before school at 7:45 and after school at 3:25 this Thursday in Mr. Kelly’s room (Rm 363).
- The creative writing club, Writer’s Block Unlocked, will have its first meeting of the year Thursday from 3:30 to 4:00 in Room 116.
- Current FCS members, and interested students, there will be an informational meeting Thursday 1st lunch in room 255, second lunch in room 152 or after school in room 255 for anyone interested in joining FCS (Fellowship of Christian Students).
- If you sketched a design for your class t-shirt, please bring it to Ms. Hunt in the Annex 610 TODAY!
- Are you interested in the ultimate leadership experience? You should join FCCLA! Interested students should complete the FCCLA application and come to the informational meeting Thursday, August 27th during your lunch in Mrs. Tell’s room. Bring your $15 dues and a friend!
- For all the young women and men who support quality, value self-respect, and strive to empower others, the Young Feminist Alliance is the club for you! Join us at the first YFA meeting TODAY in Mr. Williams’ room (262) at 3:30 PM.
- Varsity and JV basketball tryouts for students that are new to the district will start TODAY and continue August 26 and 27 from 3:15 – 5:00 in the old gym. Students must have a physical, signed consent form, and signed concussion form before they can tryout. Contact Will Johnson or Salty Longing for questions.
- Attention all students interested in Wampus Cat Mascot tryouts. There will be a MANDATORY informational meeting after school on Wednesday, August 26th in room 261. Please contact Ms. Ezell for more information.
- Students, if you like to debate world issues such as global terrorism, world hunger, poverty, and international conflicts then Model United Nations may be the club for you. There will be an informational meeting on Thursday, August 27th at 3:30 in the Lecture Hall. If you are unable to attend this meeting but would like to join Model UN, please see Mr. Richardson in room 263 for more information.
- Key Club is an international organization that builds leadership through service. Pack a lunch and come to the Lecture Hall for our first informational meeting Thursday, August 27th, during both lunches. Come learn of opportunities for you to be of service to your school and community.
- Please turn in your updated shot records (immunization records) to the nurse.
- The UCA Outreach Program is offering an ACT prep course beginning on September 28th that will be held on Monday and Thursday evenings for four weeks. The cost is $90.00. For more information call 450-3118.
- The Conway Police Explorer Post #287 will be starting off the 2015-2016 year this Thursday at 5 p.m. at the Conway Police Department. Law Enforcement Exploring will be an exciting and fun-filled way to find out about the ins and outs of Law Enforcement. We will have tons of hands-on activities, field trips and learning that will show you all of the different areas of the Police Department including K-9 handling, Detective, Patrol, Narcotics and much more. You will also get to see and experience different areas of the Justice System including meeting Judges, seeing courtrooms, visiting jails and Probation/Parole. So if any of these things sound good to you and you are in the 9th -12th grade, please join us this Thursday evening at 5 p.m. at the Conway Police Department (1105 Prairie St.) for the Conway Police Explorers.
- Register for Future Business Leaders of America today. The cost is $15. You are eligible to join if you have taken or are taking any classes with Mrs. Collins, Mrs. Hardee, Mrs. Raup, or Mrs. Wells. See one of these teachers for an application.
- Register for HOSA membership today. The cost is $35. You are eligible to join if you are taking any health science classes this entire year and/or are taking Anatomy. See Mrs. Busby, Mrs. Castleberry, or Mrs. Friant to sign up. Deadline is September 14.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
Course Catalog 2016-17
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center
Student Handbook 2015-16