- Christmas Spirit Week: Help others have a Merry Christmas! Today, wear a Santa Hat and bring a new toboggan and/or gloves for a child. Drop gifts off in room 113 before school and get “stamped” so you can wear the item for the day.
- FBLA Winners: A big shout out to Meredith Ott, Cassidy Cook, Alyssa Harding, and Daija Brown for winning the JA Titian/ATT Business Challenge. They each won $2000 in scholarship money for a total of $8000. They were the Grand Champions of this event. The second team Jeff Glenn, Zac Webster, Nick Haines, and Christian Flowers came in 3rd place overall and won $400 in Dillard’s gift certificates. They participated through Mrs. Hardee’s Accounting II class and they are all FBLA members. We are so very proud of them for their hard work and dedication.
- Prom 2016 Fundraiser: Come out to Pizza Inn tonight between 5-8 pm and help support CHS Student Council. We will be there waiting tables to help raise money for an awesome Prom 2016!
- The Young Republicans will meet today in room 266 during both lunches.
- Shutterbug Club t-shirts are on sale now through December 15 in Mrs. Gill’s room 210. If you would like to order, the cost is $15.
- Girls Soccer tryouts today from 3:45-5:00. Anyone interested must have a completed consent, concussion, and both physical forms completed and turned into Coach Page or Coach DeStefano before the start of tryouts.
- The Young Feminist Alliance will meet today in room 262 at 3:30 p.m. to discuss women in today’s world. The YFA Vice President, Jakayla Storey will be leading the meeting so please come out and show your support. All are welcome and snacks will be provided.
- CHS Wrestling: Conway vs. CAC, today at 4:00 pm, in the CHS Gym.
- Christmas Spirit Week: Help others have a Merry Christmas! Wednesday – Wear your ugliest Christmas Sweater and bring a small toy for a little boy or girl. Drop gifts off in room 113 before school and get “stamped” so you can wear the item for the day.
- Beta Club meets at 3:30 on Wednesday, Dec 9 in the Lecture Hall.
- Boys Soccer Tryouts: Boys will be on Wednesday and Thursday (Dec 9-10) from 3:45-5:00. Anyone interested must have a completed consent, concussion, and both physical forms completed and turned into Coach Page or Coach DeStefano before the start of tryouts.
- Girls Track: Any senior high girl interested in running track this year needs to meet with Coach Hughes in room 501 in the old gym Wednesday, December 9th after school for a short informational meeting.
- Christmas Spirit Week: Help others have a Merry Christmas! Thursday– Wear your PJ pants and bring hygiene products (soap, shampoo, body wash, etc.). Drop gifts off in room 113 before school and get “stamped” so you can wear the item for the day.
- Boys Track: Anyone interested in boys track needs to attend an informational meeting on Thursday, December 10th at 3:30 in the old gym. If you have any questions see Coach Kennedy.
- Model United Nations meets Thursday, Dec. 10 at 3:30 pm in room 263.
- The Creative Writing Club meets Thursday, Dec. 10 at 3:30 in room 116.
- Lady Wampus Cat Basketball: Tournament, Thursday at 5:00 pm in the Arena.
- Wampus Cat Basketball: Tournament, Thursday at 5:30 pm in Cabot.
- CHS Wrestling: Tournament in Van Buren.
- Wampus Cat Basketball: Tournament, Friday at 5:30 pm in Cabot.
- ACT Testing: This Saturday’s ACT room assignments are posted in the east hallway on the first floor. Find your room assignment, bring your admission ticket and photo id (cannot test without), and remember testing begins promptly at 8 am.
- CHS Swimming and Diving: 4:00 pm in Clarksville.
- Wampus Cat Basketball: Tournament in Van Buren.
- Lady WampusCat Basketball: Tournament in the Arena.
- CHS Wrestling: Tournament in Van Buren.
- CHS Musical Auditions: Auditions for Seven Brides for Seven Brothers will be Tuesday, December 15 and Wednesday, December 16 from 4:30-8:00 pm in the CJHS Auditorium. Sign up now for your audition via Google Classroom using the code sx66ok. Callback lists will be posted after each audition day. All callbacks will be held on the 17th. If you have any questions about the audition, email AJ Spiridigliozzi (Mr. S) at email@example.com. You do not have to be able to sing or dance to be part of the musical!
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.