- Cats With Compassion Charity Toy Drive: Please help the JROTC, Caring Cats, and Wampus Cat Booster Club by bringing an unwrapped new toy or book to Basketball Madness at the Buzz Bolding Arena tonight. All donations will be used with the Caring Cats Angel Paws Program. Service hours have been approved for Beta Club (max 1 hour for an average size toy or 2 small toys) and Caring Cats. Examples of donations include: Board games, coloring books, bikes, dolls, trucks, movies, gloves, hats or balls. Cash donations are also accepted. If unable to attend Basketball Madness, please give donations to Cheryl Daniels, Alye Bell, LTC Speck, or Beth Fluesmeier.
- FBLA is sponsoring a food drive to help the Backpack Program at CJHS. They will collect food items from now until November 19 during 5th period. Flyers have been placed in each classroom with a list of food items needed. The classroom collecting the most items will receive a reward. Good nutrition is not only critical to good health, but also to the success in school!
- Beta Club will meet today at 3:30 in the Lecture Hall.
- The Young Feminist Alliance will meet today at 3:30 pm in Mr. Williams’ room 262. All are welcome.
- CHS Choir Fundraiser: Please come out and support the CHS Choir tonight from 5-8 pm at the Chick-Fil-A by the high school, dine-in and carry-out ONLY. The Choir is raising funds for an original production that is being presented at the end of January. The funds will go toward costumes and set production. The show is a one-act musical called “Musings from the Batcave.” We hope to see you there!
- Basketball Madness tonight starting at 4:30 at the Arena. Admission: $3.00 per person Remember to bring a new toy or book for the toy drive. All toys will be used in the Caring Cats Angel Paws Program. Everyone who brings a toy for the toy drive will be entered into a drawing for a Wampus Cat Wooden Door Hanger. High School scrimmages start at 7:30 pm.
- Alexis Tolefree will sign a national letter of intent to play basketball at the University of Central Arkansas on Wednesday at 3:45 in the Buzz Bolding Arena. Come celebrate with Lex and the Lady Cats this Wednesday!
- Spring Baseball Interest meeting: There will be an informational meeting for all those interested in trying out for spring Baseball on Wednesday, November 11th. The meeting will be at 4:00 in the bleachers at the baseball field.
- There will be a softball interest meeting Wednesday, November 11th at 3:45 p.m. The meeting will be held at the High School PE gym in Coach Hughes’s room (Rm 501). Tryouts are open to girls in the 9th-12th grade who have a physical, concussion and consent form. Any girls interested need to attend. Tryouts will be tentatively set for the week following Thanksgiving.
- FEA will have their monthly meeting Thursday, November 12th. There will be a meeting before school at 7:40 am or after school in the Career Center room 914.
- Conway Swim/Dive in Benton Thursday, Nov. 12 at 3:00.
- Model United Nations will meet Thursday, Nov. 12 at 3:30 in room 263.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet Thursday, Nov. 12 at 3:30 in room 116.
- The Conway Explorers will meet this Thursday at the Police Department at 5 p.m. We will be treated to a demonstration by the K-9 Unit of the Conway PD. Hope to see you there!
- Please join Collin Cahill and his family at the baseball field this Thursday, November 12 at 5:00 as he signs a national letter of intent to play baseball at Arkansas State University.
- La Fiesta Orchesta: Dinner: 5:00 - 8:00 at the Conway High School cafeteria. Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for children under 12. Performances and Silent Auction will be in the Buzz Bolding Arena, 5:30 - 8:00. Support Conway Public Schools orchestras!
- 6:00 7th grade (city wide)
- 6:30 Conway High and Chamber Orchestra
- 7:30 6th grade (city wide)
- 8:00 Conway Jr. High (8th and 9th)
- Wampus Cat Football: This Friday is the first round of football playoffs. Conway will host a game with Springdale. Kickoff is set for 7:00 pm. Only AAA passes are accepted for admission into playoff games. Passes/employee badges are not accepted for admission. If you have reserved football seats, you will be able to sit in your reserved seat. The pass will get you into the reserved section after you purchase a ticket for admission. If we receive playoff tickets early for sale, we will announce this and sell them in the athletic office prior to Friday. Otherwise the gates will open at 5:20 pm Friday night.
- HOSA will be hosting a Frisbee tournament to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Saturday, November 14. Register as a team or an individual or just come watch the action! See Mrs. Busby in the Health Science building or a HOSA officer for details.
- Compass Test: Seniors – UACCM will be here to administer the Compass test on Tuesday, November 17. The cost is $15.00. To sign up, bring $15.00 (cash or money order made payable to UACCM) to Mrs. Bartholomew in the Counseling Center. There are limited spots available.
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to email@example.com.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.