- Conway Lady Cat Volleyball will celebrate SENIOR NIGHT this evening in the Buzz Bolding Arena. The JV match will be played at 5:00 p.m., the Senior Ceremony will follow the JV match, and the Varsity match will start at 6:00 p.m. We hope to see you there!
- The PSAT will be given on Wednesday, October 14th during 1st – 4th period. The room assignments for 10th grade students taking the test are posted in the 10 grade English hallway. Juniors taking the test will report to the arena. All testing students should bring #2 pencils and a calculator.
- Chess and Board Game Club meeting after school.
- Money talks and women have something to say about it. Join the Young Feminist Alliance on Wednesday, October 13th in Mr. Williams’ room 262 at 3:30 as we discuss women’s impact on history and the monitory system.
- Key Club will meet this Thursday in room 365 during 1st lunch and room 363 during second lunch. Join us as we discover ways to make our world a better place by participating in the Ozark Water Project’s Shoe Drive. Also, get your leadership training at our Key Leader Weekend coming up the first weekend of November!
- CHS Creative Writing Club meeting after school in room 116.
- Model United Nations meeting in room 263 after school.
- State Golf Tournament - Overall State Golf Tournament at Pleasant Valley. Time TBA.
- JV/V-Volleyball - Conway vs. Mt. Saint Mary , there at 5:00 pm.
- Seniors: This is a reminder that if you are interested in serving on the Faulkner County Teen Court this year, applications are due on October 16th. If you need to pick up an application, they are available in the counseling center.
- SKILLSUSA: Do you Believe in Fair Play, Dignity of Work and the American Way of Life? Then you are the right person for us. We need you to sign up for a SKILLSUSA membership today. The cost is only $20. You are eligible to join if you are taking any technical and industry career classes. See Mrs. Park, Mrs. Gill, Mrs. Thornton, or Mrs. Calhoun, Mr. Mathis, Mr. Kennedy, Mr. Montz, Mr. Woods, or Mr. Pendley to sign up. Deadline is October 16th.
- UCA is having a Lifeguard Training certificate course, October 16th-18th. The cost is $250. Re-certification is October 16th and 18th and is only $100. For more information contact Coach Rye at email@example.com.
- Wampus Cat Football: Conway vs. Alma at Alma, Friday 7:00 pm.
- Cross Country - Saturday at Lake Hamilton, time TBA.
- We are back! Cats Bank opens Monday, October 19 in the Career Center. We will be open 4th period, both lunches, and 5th period. Come by and see us and let us help you set up an account and start saving money. See you there!
- Caring Cats will have the annual Powder Puff Game on October 21. Girls wanting to play must be a Caring Cat member with paper work turned in and dues paid.
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.