- Congratulations to the following students being selected for the South Region Orchestra. The clinic will be held on the CHS campus this Friday and Saturday. Violinists: First Chair, Kate Lange, Rachel Lance, Sydney Wiley, Michael Ward, Madelyn Moss, Abby Long, Kierstan Taylor, Katie Watkins, Alyssa Burris, Zelda Engeler-Young, Tanner Ruth, Sarah Zimmerman, Rose McGarrity, Yessica Serrano, Emily Chalk. Violists: Elinore Noyes, Tiara Harris, Kaymon Neal, Joniya Flowers, Mathew Marzette, Carlie Cowgill, Jade McDaniel. Cello: First Chair, Wil Vanderslice, Alison Dombek, Megan Haase, Nick Ashcraft, Christoni Key, John Wiltgen, Pierce Quinn. Bass: Tyler Chase, Matthew Henninger, Jarrell Imamura, Hannah Abels. Winds and Brass - also selected are: Melody Chang, Dahre Miller, Robin McCasland, Preston Moline, Alise Holloway, and Jessica Dean. GREAT JOB WAMPUS MUSICIANS!
- Would you like to learn about what the local Democratic Party in Faulkner County does? If so, come to the Young Democrats meeting today at 3:30 in room 263. A local Democrat committee member will share his experience about involvement in local and state politics.
- There will be a mandatory FCCLA meeting TODAY during both lunches in Mrs. Tell’s room in the Career Center. It will be worth your time!
- Central Arkansas Grambling State University Alumni Chapter presents a bus trip to Grambling State for a High School Day on October 10th, 2015. The day includes a bus trip, campus tour, academic and departmental preview and a FOOTBALL GAME! The cost is $75 which covers admission to the HS day, game ticket, lunch, t-shirt and transportation. MONEY DUE by SEPTEMBER 25, 2015. Find more information at the Counseling Center.
- The Club Recruitment Day has been rescheduled for Wednesday, September 16th, during both lunches in the courtyard. We have 28 clubs being represented. Club members and sponsors don’t forget to wear your shirts Wednesday! Students browse around and get some information on the clubs in which you are interested!
- Young Republicans will meet in room 266 on Thursday during BOTH lunches. Come join us to discuss the GOP presidential debate and a chance to win a Chick-Fil-A gift card.
- Cross Country and Caring Cats are hosting an Open 5K run to raise funds for our Conway High School Special Olympics Team. It will be Saturday, September 19 at Beaverfork Lake beginning at 9:00 AM. To register see Coach Love. High School races will precede the 5K run. Come out and support our Special Olympians AND our Cross Country teams!
- Attention Seniors: We will be taking a senior class picture for the yearbook Friday at 7:50 a.m. on the football stands. Do not walk on the track. We will sit directly in front of the press box. Please wear blue or white.
- School pictures will be taken September 16-17-18, with seniors on Wednesday, juniors on Thursday and sophomores on Friday. The dress code will be enforced.
- Conway High School Homecoming 2015 - STRAIGHT OUTTA CONWAY
- Tickets will be on sale September 21-25 during both lunches in the cafeteria. Tickets are $15/each. Out of school date forms are available in the front office. If you are taking a non-CHS date, you must have a form filled out and turned in no later than Friday, September 25 at 3:30 pm.
- The deadline for senior ads in the yearbook is September 24. Order forms are on our school website or hanging on the bulletin board outside room 601 in the annex.
- Yearbooks are now on sale online for $50. Order before September 25 to receive four free icons. To order, go to jostensyearbooks.com.
- The Miss Wampus Cat Pageants will be held Saturday, September 26, 2015! If you are a girl in grades 10-12, then you are eligible to participate in the Miss Wampus Cat Pageants! Registration forms can be picked up in room #105.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center