- Student Council will have a mandatory meeting TODAY during both lunches - media center.
- If you joined National Spanish Honorary Society last year or previously, please see Ms. Zabala or Ms. Caplan in the Annex Building so that we can represent our society at the Club Fair. We have some great ideas for our group this year and we need your help.
- Conway High School Future Business Leaders of America will be hosting a fundraiser this evening at Pizza Inn on Hogan. Times are 5:00 – 8:00. Come out and support CHS FBLA. Thank you in advance!
- Would you like to participate in a presidential debate? If so, then join the Young Democrats as we simulate a presidential debate. Participation is open to all and no prior knowledge is necessary. The Young Democrats look forward to debating with you today at 3:30 p.m. in Mr. Richardson’s room (263).
- The Chess and Board Game Club will hold the first meeting on Wednesday in the Health Science lab after school. Anyone and everyone welcome!
- Free Pizza tonight and a chance to learn about Conway High’s most exciting club. Caring Cats will meet tonight in the cafeteria at 6 pm. If you are interested in holding an office be prepared to tell everyone why YOU would be the best!
- National Honor Society members there will be a follow up meeting this Thursday before and after school in Mr. Kelly’s classroom – Room 363.
- Anyone interested in FFA, there will be a kickoff meeting Thursday September 10. We will have food, games, and information available about what FFA is doing this year. So come hang out with us at Laurel Park September 10 at 6pm. Our dues are $30, which include a T-shirt.
- Beta Club meets after school in the lecture hall on Thursday, September 3. Please attend to find out about joining our academic honor service club.
- The deadline for senior ads in the yearbook is September 24. Order forms are on our school website or hanging on the bulletin board outside room 601 in the annex.
- The “2015 Student Section” t-shirts are on sale for $10 and will be ready for the first game against Cabot. Contact Brett Wilson or Clay Bradshaw to order.
- The Miss Wampus Cat Pageants will be held Saturday, September 26, 2015! If you are a girl in grades 10-12, then you are eligible to participate in the Miss Wampus Cat Pageants! Registration forms can be picked up in room #105!
- Yearbooks are now on sale online for $50. Order before September 25 to receive free personalization. To order, go to jostensyearbooks.com.
- School pictures will be taken September 16-18, with seniors on Wednesday, juniors on Thursday and sophomores on Friday. The dress code will be enforced.
- Follow the CHS yearbook staff on social media at wampuscatyrbk for updates and previews. Please use #everywhereweroam if you want the yearbook to see your photos.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center