- Conway High School – this is a shout out to you for doing such a fantastic job on the March of Dimes. We will end this on Friday so please get your last minute change in for the contest. Way to go!
- CHS JROTC Veteran's Day Program today. Students will be dismissed via intercom when it is their time to attend.
- FBLA is sponsoring a food drive to help the Backpack Program at CJHS. They will collect food items from now until November 19 during 5th period. Flyers have been placed in each classroom with a list of food items needed. The classroom collecting the most items will receive a reward. Good nutrition is not only critical to good health, but also to the success in school!
- Beta Club meeting today at 3:30 in the lecture hall.
- FCCLA will meet today after school in Mrs. Tell’s room (909) in the Career Center. Rice Depot permission slips will be passed out. Please bring $2 for snacks.
- Alexis Tolefree will sign a national letter of intent to play basketball at the University of Central Arkansas today at 3:45 in the Buzz Bolding Arena. Come celebrate with Lex and the Lady Cats this Wednesday!
- Spring Baseball Interest meeting: There will be an informational meeting for all those interested in trying out for spring Baseball today at 4:00 in the bleachers at the baseball field.
- There will be a softball interest meeting today at 3:45 p.m. The meeting will be held at the High School PE gym in Coach Hughes’s room (Rm 501). Tryouts are open to girls in the 9th-12th grade who have a physical, concussion and consent form. Any girls interested need to attend. Tryouts will be tentatively set for the week following Thanksgiving.
- FEA will have their monthly meeting Thursday, November 12th. There will be a meeting before school at 7:40 am or after school in the Career Center room 914.
- Key Club will meet Thursday during first lunch in room 365, second lunch 363. New members that couldn’t make it to the Pinning Ceremony will be pinned during the lunch meeting. Come hear the founders of the Ozark Water Project discuss how we can be a part of providing clean water to people in developing countries. Also, get information about our Christmas Social.
- Conway Swim/Dive in Benton Thursday, Nov. 12 at 3:00.
- Model United Nations will meet Thursday, Nov. 12 at 3:30 in room 263.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet Thursday, Nov. 12 at 3:30 in room 116.
- The Conway Explorers will meet this Thursday at the Police Department at 5 p.m. We will be treated to a demonstration by the K-9 Unit of the Conway PD. Hope to see you there!
- Please join Collin Cahill and his family at the baseball field this Thursday, November 12 at 5:00 as he signs a national letter of intent to play baseball at Arkansas State University.
- La Fiesta Orchesta: Dinner: 5:00 - 8:00 at the Conway High School cafeteria. Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for children under 12. Performances and Silent Auction will be in the Buzz Bolding Arena, 5:30 - 8:00. Support Conway Public Schools orchestras!
- 6:00 7th grade (city wide)
- 6:30 Conway High and Chamber Orchestra
- 7:30 6th grade (city wide)
- 8:00 Conway Jr. High (8th and 9th)
- Friday is WORLD KINDNESS DAY! Caring Cats, along with members of Mrs. Taylor’s and Mrs. Daniels’ class will be handing out free thank you notes. Give the notes to someone who has been kind to you. Pass it on…
- Wampus Cat Football: Conway will play Springdale this Friday at 7:00 p.m. at John McConnell Stadium in the first round of football playoffs. Tickets to Friday night’s football playoff game will be sold in the athletic office on Friday from 8:00 – 3:30pm and are $6.00 each. After that, the tickets will be sold at the football stadium beginning at 5:15 pm. Please remember that only AAA passes are accepted for admission. Cash only, please. Reserved Seat Holders will need to purchase a ticket for admission into the game and the reserved section will be monitored as usual.
- HOSA will be hosting a Frisbee tournament to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Saturday, November 14. Register as a team or an individual or just come watch the action! See Mrs. Busby in the Health Science building or a HOSA officer for details.
- Compass Test: Seniors – UACCM will be here to administer the Compass test on Tuesday, November 17. The cost is $15.00. To sign up, bring $15.00 (cash or money order made payable to UACCM) to Mrs. Bartholomew in the Counseling Center. There are limited spots available.
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.