- Congratulations HOSA, future health care professionals, for being recognized at the 10th anniversary Alzheimer’s Walk for being the top fundraising community team, the second largest community team and for having walked 6 years and raising over $1450!
- ACT rosters are posted in the first floor east hallway. Be sure to check your room assignment before Saturday. Testing begins at 8 a.m. and you will not be allowed to test without a paper admission ticket AND a school ID or driver’s license.
- Attention National Honor Society members: There will be a brief meeting before AND after school today in Mr. Kelly’s room (363). All new applicants are welcome to attend.
- The Chess and Board Game Club will meet after school.
- FCCLA will meet after school today in Mrs. Tell’s room. All members need to attend. We will discuss our upcoming service project, budget, and star events. The meeting will end at 4:00 pm.
- Spring Musical: An informational meeting for anyone interested in being in the Conway High School production of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers will be held today at 4:30 in the Junior High Auditorium. This meeting is for anyone in grades 9-12 who would like to be involved through performance, working backstage, backstage choir, painting and set construction. During the meeting we will discuss methods of communicating further information, fundraising, auditions (December 15-17), and performances (April 21-23, 2016).
- Caring Cats will have the annual Powder Puff Game tonight! Girls wanting to play must be a Caring Cat member with paper work turned in and dues paid.
- This Thursday during BOTH lunches in room 266, the Young Republicans will host a speaker from “Life Choices” which is a pro-life, non-denominational organization. Everyone is invited!
- Key Club will meet Thursday during both lunches in room 365 – first lunch and room 363 – second lunch. Come hear about Operation Christmas Child and plan to support the many activities sponsored during Key Club Week, November 2-6.
- If you weren’t able to make it to the Arkansas Governor’s School meeting, please stop by Room 167 after school this Thursday, October 22 to find out about this unique, exciting program and Conway High’s application process.
- Model United Nations meeting after school in room 263.
- Creative Writing Club meeting after school in room 116.
- GSA Club will meet this Thursday at 3:30 in room 603, due to the 3 day weekend!
- No School
- Wampus Cat Football: Conway vs. Catholic, there at 7:00 pm.
- ACT Test, 8:00 am - noon.
- Senior cap and gown orders on Tuesday, October 27th.
- UALR will visit with interested students on Wednesday, October 28th, in front of the Counseling Center during both lunches.
- Williams Baptist College will visit with interested students on Friday, October 30, in front of the Counseling Center during both lunches.
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.