- Attention Students: The morning computer lab is open ONLY for students to work on school business and not for social media.
- Would you like to wear a costume to school for Halloween? Well, now is your chance! Student Council is sponsoring a Halloween Costume Day Fundraiser at CHS on Friday, October 30th! In order to wear a costume, you must purchase a $2.00 pass. Passes will be sold at lunch starting today through Thursday, October 29th during both lunches. YOU MUST HAVE A PASS TO DRESS UP IN A COSTUME! This includes hats, or costume accessories of any kind! If you dress up in a costume and DO NOT HAVE A PASS, you will be sent to the office to change. All costumes must meet dress code. Students may not wear full masks covering their head or faces, even with the pass. Teachers and Administrators must be able to identify you in your costume at all times throughout the day. If your costume violates dress code or causes you to be unidentified, you will also be sent to the office to change.
- Order your class t-shirt from an FCCLA member or Ms. Hunt in the Annex 610. Shirts are long sleeved and cost $15.
- The Cats Bank will be closed today.
- U of A Little Rock (UALR) will be visiting today in front of the counseling center to discuss general questions about the university, applications, housing, financial aid and scholarship opportunities. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- State Volleyball Tournament, Buzz Bolding Arena. The Lady Cat Volleyball Team will be playing today at 12:00 noon in the 7-A State Tournament here at the Conway High School - Arena. GO LADY CATS!!!
- The Cats Bank will be closed today.
- Model United Nations meeting today both lunches in room 263.
- If you weren’t able to attend one of the other meetings, stop by room 167 after school on Thursday one last time to find out about Arkansas Governor’s School and Conway High’s application process.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet after school in room 116.
- State Volleyball Tournament, Buzz Bolding Arena.
- Williams Baptist College will visit with interested students on Friday, October 30, in front of the Counseling Center during both lunches..
- GSA Club will meet after school in room 603
- Conway Wampus Cat Football vs. Russellville at John McConnell Stadium, 7:00 pm.
- Volleyball State Finals in Hot Springs.
- DID YOU KNOW giving blood is absolutely safe – clean gloves and sterilized needles are used for each donor, and then disposed of after each donation? HOSA and FBLA will host their semi-annual Red Cross Blood Drive on Friday, November 6! An FBLA representative will come to each 1st through 6th period study hall to hand out and/or take up permission slips. If you wish to donate and have a 7th period study hall or no study hall at all, please go by Mrs. Raup’s room (901 in the Career Center) to make the necessary arrangements. In order to donate blood, you must have a signed permission slip turned in by Wednesday, November 4, 2015.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: The ASVAB will be given on November 5 to interested students. This is a free career exploration test, as well as an entry exam for students who are considering enlisting in the military. Space is limited. Sign up in the Counseling Center!
- Attention Shutterbug Club Members: Our November Workshop will be taking place at Crystal Bridges Art Museum in Bentonville on Saturday, November 7th. We will take a bus that will leave the school at 9:00 am. If you would like to attend please pick up a permission slip and put your name on the sign-up sheet in Mrs. Gill’s room 210. Deadline to sign up is November 5th.
- It is that time of year again to start bringing your change for March of Dimes. Starting next Monday through November 13, FBLA will be sponsoring a collection of change in your second period classes to raise money for this organization. The class with the highest amount given will receive a Donut/Orange Juice prize. Please help MOD stomp out premature death of babies by giving loose change.
- HOSA will be hosting a Frisbee tournament to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on Saturday, November 14. Register as a team or an individual or just come watch the action! See Mrs. Busby in the Health Science building or a HOSA officer for details.
- Teachers and Sponsors: Do you have club, organization, or classroom events to share? We want your story. Please send pictures and complete information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you downloaded the Conway Public Schools App? Check iTunes or Google Play to keep up with calendars, announcements, and more.