* The Club Recruitment Day will be TODAY during both lunches in the courtyard. We have 28 clubs being represented. Students browse around and get some information on the clubs in which you are interested!
* Young Republicans will meet in room 266 on Thursday during BOTH lunches. Come join us to discuss the GOP presidential debate and a chance to win a Chick-Fil-A gift card.
* School pictures will start today with seniors today, juniors on Thursday and sophomores on Friday. The dress code will be enforced.
* HOSA will have its first meeting and officer installation on Thursday at 6 pm in the health science lab.
* Attention Seniors: We will be taking a senior class picture for the yearbook Friday at 7:50 a.m. on the football stands. Do not walk on the track. We will sit directly in front of the press box. Please wear blue or white.
* Cross Country and Caring Cats are hosting an Open 5K run to raise funds for our Conway High School Special Olympics Team. It will be Saturday, September 19 at Beaverfork Lake beginning at 9:00 AM. To register see Coach Love. High School races will precede the 5K run. Come out and support our Special Olympians AND our Cross Country teams!
* Conway High School Homecoming 2015 - STRAIGHT OUTTA CONWAY
Tickets will be on sale September 21-25 during both lunches in the cafeteria. Tickets are $15/each. Out of school date forms are available in the front office. If you are taking a non-CHS date, you must have a form filled out and turned in no later than Friday, September 25 at 3:30 pm.
* Teachers and Students! The Homecoming Pep Rally will be held Thursday, September 24th at 7:00pm on the steps of the James H. Clark Auditorium immediately following Parent-Teacher Conferences. We will be introducing our Homecoming Court to the community as well as getting the student body, parents, and teachers excited about Homecoming Day on Friday. Kona Ice will be at the Pep Rally as a fundraiser to benefit Student Council and the Homecoming Festivities. Please come out to support our court, football team, band, spirit groups, and student council at this event!
* Students start planning for our 2015 Homecoming Spirit Week Dress-Up Days. Spirit Week is Monday, September 21 – Friday, September 25. Show your school spirit by participating every day!!!
Monday – Sports Day (wear your favorite team’s jersey/t-shirt)
Tuesday – Holiday Day (dress up as a representative of your favorite holiday)
Wednesday – Superhero vs. Villain Day (partner up with someone & dress as 2 adversaries)
Thursday – 90’s Day (dress in your favorite 90’s style clothing)
Friday – Blue/White Day (support the Wampus Cats with head to toe Blue & White)
* The deadline for senior ads in the yearbook is September 24. Order forms are on our school website or hanging on the bulletin board outside room 601 in the annex.
* Yearbooks are now on sale online for $50. Remember to order before September 25 to receive four free icons. To order, go to jostensyearbooks.com.
* Central Arkansas Grambling State University Alumni Chapter presents a bus trip to Grambling State for a High School Day on October 10th, 2015. The day includes a bus trip, campus tour, academic and departmental preview and a FOOTBALL GAME! The cost is $75 which covers admission to the HS day, game ticket, lunch, t-shirt and transportation. MONEY DUE by SEPTEMBER 25, 2015. Find more information at the Counseling Center.
* The Miss Wampus Cat Pageants will be held Saturday, September 26, 2015! If you are a girl in grades 10-12, then you are eligible to participate in the Miss Wampus Cat Pageants! Registration forms can be picked up in room #105!