- Attention Juniors and Seniors: College Day will be held in the old gym today. There will be approximately 70 college representatives on hand to visit with you. Please pre-register at www.gotocollegefairs.com. You will be able to either print out a bar code or download a code to your phone which will allow the colleges to scan your information.
- Student Council will meet during both lunches today. All officers and members need to be in attendance!
- Oklahoma City University will be visiting us today in front of the counseling center to discuss general questions about the university, applications, housing, financial aid and scholarship opportunities. Come by and visit during your lunch.
- Caring Cats will meet during both lunches Thursday in the courtyard. All members must attend to make plans for Powder Puff! Wear Caring Cat Shirts for points to apply to our field trip.
- FBLA, FCCLA, FFA, and FEA will be hosting a Catfish Supper on Friday, October 9, 4:30-7:30 in the CHS cafeteria before the Cats vs. Greenwood football game. Tickets are $12. Please see a member of one of these organizations or buy a ticket at the door. Please come out and support these organizations. Thank you in advance.
- School picture packages will be distributed by English teachers. Make up pictures will be taken October 7, starting at 10 a.m. in the Media Center. Don’t miss this opportunity to get your picture in the yearbook.
- Ultimate Frisbee is here at Conway High! Come by room 165 after school on Thursday for an ultimate Frisbee club meeting. Everyone is welcome.
- JUNIORS: The PSAT, the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship program, will be given on campus Wednesday, October 14th. This is the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholars program. The cost is $15. Students should sign up in the counseling center by Friday, October 9th.
- UCA is offering a free theatre workshop called “Staging Your Future” for sophomores, juniors, and seniors on Saturday, November 7. To register, go to www.uca.edu/theatre/syf.
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
Course Catalog 2016-17
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center
Student Handbook 2015-16