- Homecoming Court has a mandatory meeting today (Wednesday) in the media center during lunch.
- Key Club will meet this Thursday in room 365 for first lunch and room 363 for second lunch. Guest speaker will be Phillip Fletcher from City of Hope who will talk about what the organization does, discuss volunteer opportunities, and describe the upcoming “Love Your Neighbor March” on September 19th at Laurel Park. Bring your lunch and come hear about opportunities to make your community a better place.
- The next Police Explorers meeting will be on Thursday, September 10 at 5:00 PM at the Conway Police Department headquarters conference room. Don’t forget to bring signed applications for membership.
- FEA (Future Educators Association) will have their first meeting on Thursday, September 10 after school. If you are interested in becoming an educator join us! The meeting will be held in the Career Center room 914. If you are unable to attend the meeting stop by and let Mrs. Worley know.
- Anyone interested in FFA, there will be a kickoff meeting Thursday September 10. We will have food, games, and information available about what FFA is doing this year. So come hang out with us at Laurel Park September 10 at 6pm. Our dues are $30, which include a T-shirt.
- As part of the 9/11 Day of Service and Remembrance, Conway High School will be participating in the American Public Education Foundation’s “Oh Say Can You Sing” Project this Friday at noon. Students across the nation will simultaneously be singing the national anthem. We would encourage students to dress in “red, white, and blue” on Friday to show the spirit of unity and compassion that arose in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks. Key Club is sponsoring this event to provide a positive, helpful way for people to remember and pay attribute to the 9/11 victims and honor those that rose to serve in response to the attacks. Details to be announced later in the week.
- ACT room assignments are posted in the first floor hallway. Testing begins promptly at 8:00 so check before Saturday, September 12.
- School pictures will be taken September 16-17-18, with seniors on Wednesday, juniors on Thursday and sophomores on Friday. The dress code will be enforced.
- The deadline for senior ads in the yearbook is September 24. Order forms are on our school website or hanging on the bulletin board outside room 601 in the annex.
- Yearbooks are now on sale online for $50. Order before September 25 to receive four free icons. To order, go to jostensyearbooks.com.
- The Miss Wampus Cat Pageants will be held Saturday, September 26, 2015! If you are a girl in grades 10-12, then you are eligible to participate in the Miss Wampus Cat Pageants! Registration forms can be picked up in room #105!
2300 Prince Street
Conway, AR 72034
(501) 450-4884 fax
Career and Technical
Clubs and Organizations
English Language Arts
HAC - Home Access Center