- 1st place in Sr. Historical Paper: Joe Coker
- 1st place in Sr. Individual Performance: Hadiyah Cummings
- 1st place in Sr. Individual Web Site Design: Lauren Campbell
- 1st place in Sr. Group Documentary: Mary Nail and Kennedy Reynolds
- 1st place in Sr. Group Performance: Andrea Beggs, Maggie Carroll, Neely Caudle, Avery Glover, and Will LaRue.
Conway High School had the most overall first place finishes among the schools competing.
The students will be representing Conway and the state of Arkansas at the National History Day competition at College Park, Maryland, outside of Washington, D.C., in June.